Kato USA Model Train Products N Scale New York Central 20th Century Limited 4-Car Add-on Set (106-7130)5 October 2023
About the New York Central 20th Century Limited
Called “The Most Famous Train in the World,” the New York Central 20th Century Limited is one of the classic and most recognizable named trains of the 20th Century. Headed by some of the world’s most famous locomotives and connecting the great cities of New York City and Chicago, the 20th Century Limited – along with its competitor from the Pennsylvania Rail Road, the “Broadway Limited” – operated for more than 60 years.
Features of the Add-on Set
- Completely new tooling for each of the individual car bodies in this set to accurately match the prototype!
- Specific interior and exterior details that match the 50’s era consist, including such iconic cars as the “big window” observation!
- Shock absorber construction gives even traction and performance, fitting for these “water level route” cars!
- All detail parts installed – fully ready to run!
- Released along with a pair of newly tooled EMD E7A locomotives era appropriate to pull the train!
Why Choose the New York Central 20th Century Limited?
The New York Central 20th Century Limited is a must-have for train enthusiasts and collectors. Its historical significance, attention to detail, and high-quality construction make it a standout addition to any model train collection. Whether you’re a seasoned collector or just starting out, this add-on set will bring the iconic 20th Century Limited to life on your layout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use this add-on set with other N scale model trains?
Yes, the New York Central 20th Century Limited 4-Car Add-on Set is compatible with other N scale model trains.
2. Are the locomotives included in this set?
No, the locomotives are sold separately. However, Kato USA offers a pair of newly tooled EMD E7A locomotives era appropriate to pull the train.
3. Is assembly required?
No, all detail parts are pre-installed, making the add-on set fully ready to run.