Kato USA Model Train Products N Scale New York Central 20th Century Limited 9-Car Set5 October 2023
About the New York Central 20th Century Limited
Called “The Most Famous Train in the World,” the New York Central 20th Century Limited is one of the classic and most recognizable named trains of the 20th Century. Headed by some of the world’s most famous locomotives and connecting the great cities of New York City and Chicago, the 20th Century Limited, along with its competitor from the Pennsylvania Rail Road, the “Broadway Limited,” operated for more than 60 years.
- Completely new tooling for each of the individual car bodies in this set to accurately match the prototype!
- Specific interior and exterior details that match the 50’s era consist, including such iconic cars as the “big window” observation!
- Shock absorber construction gives even traction and performance, fitting for these “water level route” cars!
- All detail parts installed – fully ready to run!
- Released along with a pair of newly tooled EMD E7A locomotives era appropriate to pull the train!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What scale is the New York Central 20th Century Limited 9-Car Set?
A: The New York Central 20th Century Limited 9-Car Set is in N scale.
Q: Are the interior and exterior details accurate to the 50’s era?
A: Yes, the set features specific interior and exterior details that match the iconic cars of the 50’s era, including the “big window” observation car.
Q: Does the set come fully assembled and ready to run?
A: Yes, all detail parts are installed, making the set fully ready to run.
Q: Are there locomotives included in this set?
A: No, the set does not include locomotives. However, a pair of newly tooled EMD E7A locomotives era appropriate to pull the train are released separately.