Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery23 September 2023
Welcome to our article on the Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery. This high-quality battery is designed to deliver exceptional performance and reliability, ensuring your vehicle starts smoothly even in challenging weather conditions. In this article, we will explore the features, specifications, and frequently asked questions about this product.
- 12-Volt battery with 720 Cold Cranking Amps
- Size: 9.38 x 7.69 x 6.75-Inches
- Weight: 31.7 pounds
- SAE Posts
- Reserve capacity of 90 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather
- Case material is Polypropylene
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- Not for sale in Catalina Island
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery suitable for all vehicles?
Yes, the Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery is designed to fit specific vehicle models. It is important to check the compatibility of the battery with your vehicle before making a purchase.
2. How long does the battery’s reserve capacity last?
The Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery has a reserve capacity of 90 minutes, ensuring constant performance and reliability.
3. Can I use this battery in extreme weather conditions?
Absolutely! This battery is specifically engineered to provide optimal starting power even in bad weather conditions, making it suitable for use in various climates.
4. Is the battery resistant to vibration?
Yes, the Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery is fifteen times more resistant to vibration compared to traditional batteries. This enhanced durability ensures a longer lifespan and reliable performance.
5. Where can I purchase the Optima Batteries 8020 164 35 RedTop Starting Battery?
You can find this battery at authorized retailers or online stores that specialize in automotive batteries. Please note that it is not available for sale in Catalina Island.